Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Speaking Of High School...

Speaking of High School, I adjusted my 9th grader last week since his nerve system was indicating chronic stress. With the NUCCA procedure, you can't feel the adjustment, so it's hard to tell anything happened, unless you have significant pain that vanishes. In his case, I've observed that he does his homework more easily when adjusted well, but I've always wondered what he experiences when he is in adjustment.

So this week I asked him, even though I know teenagers are, well, speech-challenged. Surprisingly enough, he said that although he still had some aching sensations around the body, he felt that his spine was balanced. I'm not sure which surprised me more, that he communicated, or that he could feel the balance in his spine. Maybe the spine helps the teenage problem too?

You know, it's never really soon enough to visit a Rockford Chiropractor and get the help you need...

No comments:

Post a Comment