Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Feet

I have an elderly patient who has benefited from the NUCCA correction that I do in this office. I don't see her much because she holds her adjustment well. One day, she came in and asked if I could help her with her sore feet. I was surprised, because she had never told me that her feet hurt. She believed that was the way it was and that was the way it would always be. Her mother suffered with sore feet and her grandmother suffered with sore feet. There was a component of inherited weakness.
I carefully examined her feet and determined that I could help her. There were bones in the wrong place.
I have seen the NUCCA procedure, which is done at the top of the neck, correct misaligned bones of the feet, but in this case, it wasn't happening. So I began the correction process of these small bones. I anticipated that it would take about four weeks, and it did. At the end of that time, a problem that extended over at least three generations stopped being a problem.
Do you have a problem that chiropractic might help resolve? Would you like to find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment