Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can You Help...?

I was going over a partial list of things that have improved with people who are under care here at 1st Step Chiropractic. Listen to these comments...my hair is growing out thicker, my fingernails are not splitting anymore, I thought I had a brain tumor but now it's better, I was a candidate for hip and knee surgery but now I'm not, my vision has improved, my hearing has improved, my varicose veins disappeared, my speech has cleared up, I can do the things I enjoy, my pain is going away.
It is common to think that this work of correcting the imbalanced spine is all about pain reduction. When you see the array of things that the body can heal or at least organize on a higher level, you wonder if there is a deeper principle involved. Well, YES, there is a deeper principle. It is the restoration principle and it is related to the task of getting the biology of the vertebrate mechanism functioning normally again.
Are you ready to get started on the program of restoring normal function for yourself and your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment