Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rockford Chiropractor - Asthma Solutions

Nice story of one patient regaining health. But the temptation here...well, you read it and see what you think...
"I have been asthmatic for most of my life. My latest allergist had me on 6 meds for my allergies - trees, pollen, grasses, mold, pets, etc, you name it. This summer was my best year ever since I began NUCCA care with Dr. Schalow in June! I have cut out over half of my allergy meds. I'm down to only 1 tablet and 2 inhalers. I feel great and breathe much freer now. I also have so much more energy and strength. My allergist is jealous but glad to see that I haven't changed in my test scores in over a year - despite taking less meds. If this is me after 6 months, let's see how a full year goes!"

So are you convinced that we've got "the Pill" for asthma yet? I hope not, because we don't.
No sirreee!
What we DO have is a procedure that sets into motion the process required for the body to get back to normal function. It's called the NUCCA procedure and it takes a lot of work to do right, but for those interested in putting the work in, wow, can we see success! So it doesn't matter what condition you have, if your central nerve system is hung up on something, get checked for the atlas subluxation complex, and watch what happens when we reduce that! 815-398-4500

1 comment:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Chiropractors in Albany NY

    ReplyDelete