Friday, November 22, 2013

Rockford Chiropractor Welcomes Dr Hannah Orem

I was a struggling track athlete.  After multiple successes in high school, the first three seasons of my collegiate career were an overwhelming disappointment: I strained both hamstring and had numerous problems with my hips and knees.  After beginning NUCCA care, I felt like someone had given me a new pair of legs!  In my senior track season, I played a significant role in setting two relay school records, was an indoor and outdoor conference champion, and represented my school at the NCCAA National Track Meet.  It was during this time that I realized how much hope this type of care brings to people in many aspects of life, and I knew this is the type of holistic health care I wanted to provide to people in my future career!  Sincerely, Dr. Hannah Orem

No comments:

Post a Comment