Friday, February 13, 2009

If You Flunked High School Biology...

If you flunked high school biology, it would be easy to think that you cannot restore function to the legs or feet by correcting an out of position atlas, or C1 vertebra. Just look at the facts; the brain runs EVERYTHING in the body! I'm a real tester, and I like to see what the body can do when you give it a fighting chance. Today, I performed a first adjustment on someone whose fibula was so out of position it was causing terrible pain in the leg.

After delivering a full and complete adjustment to correct the atlas subluxation complex, I checked the fibula again and found that it was moving back into place, closing the gap in the abnormal separation between the tibia and fibula. After six years of testing, you'd think I wouldn't be surprised at this, but I've seen plently of fibulas that don't move when I adjust the atlas. Yes, there are other influences that can mess a person up. But think about this...if the brain can't get messages to the muscles to tell them how to behave , is that a bad thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment