Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Help For Headaches in Rockford




I really don't know if I can help people find relief from headaches. It depends on what the examination tells me is the problem causing the headaches. One of the causes of headaches looks like this; "I had a nearly fatal accident about 20 years ago where I smacked my head hard and blacked out. Then I started getting headaches about five years later."


Well, that one is a real no-brainer. Did you know that the cranial bones can move out of position? They can get stuck in the wrong place and press on the brain, restricting blood flow in and out and causing some interesting pressure problems.


(Unless you missed the last one hundred years of Osteopathy, Chiropractic and Orthodontics, you may not realize that the bones of the head move and that you can precisely identify the nature of that movement)


When the Atlas Subluxation Complex is present, it prevents the body from fixing these old injuries. Hence the headaches (in this particular case).


Our job at 1st Step Chiropractic (where you find upper cervical chiropractic in Rockford) is to correct this problem and then make sure the body heals up. What a great sight to see someone living without the pain of headaches any more!
Who do YOU know that wants to get better?

No comments:

Post a Comment