Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rockford Chiropractor @ St. Bernadette

Several years ago, during the annual health fair hosted by the St. Bernadette Seniors, I looked out over the crowd of people enjoying the day. I saw some people who were patients already and some people who I had screened in past years who were not interested in getting under care, and suddenly my eyes were opened.

Have you ever had a moment when it is like you wake up from a stupor and can now see what is right in front of your face? This was one of them.

I recognized for the first time that upper cervical care is not just about getting the spine balanced and it is not just about healing from pain and other syndromes. As I looked at those who were patients, I realized that they looked younger, more relaxed, had better looking skin. As I studied those who never committed to care, I realized they looked older, more pinched, stooped, and had less color.

I realized that this is about turning the clock back, putting more life into your life, doing something for yourself that no insurance company can do...

Upper Cervical health care - at St Bernadette this Saturday, March 13, 2010, from 9-1. Come and find out if you have a balanced spine!

No comments:

Post a Comment